The Sows Ear Inn

The Sows Ear Inn
not a silk purse

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Sowsearinn Part Deux

Because my husband thinks I don't have enough to do, that I lollop about too much, letting my arse get fatter & fatter (along with the rest of my body, but I say it's for heat retention, don't cha know), he bought another house for us to try to restore to some semblence of normalacy. There were years & years of dirt, dust, crud & horrible paint jobs to mend. We are almost done! My shoulders are killing me. I should look like superman but I don't. So I am going to attempt to show before & afters of what we have done. Here goes:



 So this is of course the pink room. There was a sale on pink in Deer Drop at one point & everyone painted the rooms pink.


 This year there is a sale on white so rooms are now white. With green trim.



 Here you see the marvelous painting job in various hues in different unpainted stages


 The white sale contined. I call this the igloo room. If we had not painted the trim another color people would get lost in all this white with the angled ceilings & walls. Chaos & broken heads would have ensued.
 Curtains..ta-da!
 This is the dining room in a lovely color of ??? camel? tan? brown? Ugly?
 I forgot to take afters so this will be continued.
 The upstairs hall, I think it is paintable wallpaper left unpainted until.....
Now! A nice mellow yellow.                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment